Tricky Pokémon event research tasks explained in Pokémon Go
Dubious Pokémon research errands are a progression of restricted time journeys in Pokémon Go, which will assist you with finding a grouping of animals rotating around April Fool’s.
You’ll discover these undertakings by turning PokéStops, close by the ebb and flow program of monthly Research Tasks, which are as of now accessible. Try not to be shocked in the event that you have to finish two or three twists to discover what you need!
On this page:
- Dubious Pokémon inquire about assignment prizes in Pokémon Go
- What else do you have to think about Tricky Pokémon explore rewards?
- Precarious Pokémon examine task compensations in Pokémon Go
Underneath you’ll locate the Tricky Pokémon explore assignments and their prizes, accessible between Wednesday, April first to Tuesday, April seventh, beginning at 8am (neighborhood time) and completing at 10pm (nearby time).
Despite the fact that you can just discover these examination assignments during this timeframe, you can finish and guarantee their prizes in the event that you clutch them once the occasion closes.
- Dubious Pokémon inquire about assignment list:
- Gain 3 Candy strolling your Buddy -Stunfisk experience
- Catch 3 Ditto -Croagunk experience
- Feed your Buddy Pokémon a Berry -Sudowoodo experience
- Much obliged to Silph Road subreddit for helping filling in these!
In 2020, Pokémon Go continues to add new features such as the arrival of the Go Battle League, which currently highlights the Main League, and soon Clone Pokémon. We also recently had a Buddy Adventure feature that introduced a new trade evolution feature, as well as several advantages (including finding Souvenirs). 2019 saw the release of the first Gen 5 Pokémon, with the introduction of the new regional elite Pokémon, Egg charts and Unova Stone. Pokemon Go also sees regular events including weekly Spotlight Hour and Mystery Bonus evenings, monthly Field Research rewards, and Pokémon Go Community Day – the latest The Shadowy Threat Grows. There’s also A Drive for Discovery, an upcoming paid in-game event.